Tuesday, January 17, 2012

home page

With the approval of Bishop Higgins, the Relief Society will use this blog to inform, share, and inspire! Please let us know what you would like to see posted.

Welcome to the RS Blog!

I would like to extend a warm welcome to all sisters in Bluffdale 2nd ward. Technology combined with the time and effort of Angelle and Kate gives us a new forum to teach and be edified from. I pray this will be a blog well used. I would like to express my love and gratitude for the sisters of our ward. We are blessed to be able to associate with one another. I pray that the spirit of unity and love will permeate our ward and bind us together. I echo the words of Lucy Mack Smith, "We must cherish one another, watch over one another, comfort one anothr and gain instruction , that we may all sit down in heaven together."
Love,
Sister Christy Garner

No comments:

Post a Comment